Monday 10 September 2012

FUN WITH KINDLE-Fated

Well I finally did it. after umming and ahhing for ages., I bought a kindle, and am now spending all my time adding books to the archive. I haven't actually read a book on it yet, but it's still fun adding them to the device.
 I've also just added at least 3 or 4 from a series I enjoy -The Marla Mason series by T. A. Pratt . Do check them out.
 This author also wrote the fabulous , about a comic book artist/coffee shop worker Marzi in a small town where strange and weird things start happening, unwittingly centred around Marzi herself.Very silly but fun and imaginative.

I also want to take the time to recommend "Fated" by Benedict Jacka, the book mentioned in my precious post. I finished it with a need for more. A very good début novel. Looking forward to the next instalment.

1 comment:

  1. You with NEDTOTA?
    How about PATEDERE?
    DJUND got TED TOTS - TED SEA?
    ADUCCA got DISCO PUNK - RED SEA- CHELSE?
    MOBECO?
    They with DASSAULT?
    Newfoundland got a BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO?
    With BILLY BOO 222?
    U- WHO?
    OMOUSHA 4?
    It's a RK1 DOOR?
    So WATT'S the SCORE?
    HOR- SEA?
    NICE.
    Cause Texas got CHENES.
    And they got a TELEANGE, too.
    Not only that.
    They got Conyando and Nat lotsa GOO with TS BOO.
    So beware.
    They got loads of CHER- SCO.
    And that's a bitch .
    And they got a snitch .
    In ZOANDO.

    ReplyDelete