Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year! Live Long and Prosper-May the Force Be with You

Welcome to 2012 folks!


I have begun the year with the fabulously humorous insights of George Takei
and begun reading the 13th instalment of the Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher.

Mr Butcher's work has been accused of being formulaic , and it is, but I'm still enjoying this formula.
I am also about to embark on part 2 of the wonderful soap opera, Caprica.While a little depressing and a lot soapy, I am rather enjoying this series...yes , yes I know it was cancelled so like other series I very much also enjoyed(Firefly, Odyssey 5, Miracles, Bloodties, Original BSG, 4400, to name a few) , I will be possibly disappointed-or maybe relieved..

I still have Warehouse 13, Sanctuary(for now),  Fringe, Dr Who, to name a few, to keep me going.
I also have new Xmas t-shirts to show off:








I love my parents! and Threadless Tees.....

How many scifi geeks out there are lucky enough  to have scifi  geeks for parents? Oh...probably lots now days.....anywhoo....

Cool T-Shirts Eh? (no I'm not Canadian, they aren't the only ones who talk funny....)

Cat, signing off..

No comments:

Post a Comment